Great to hang in a hallway, living room, study or as a great gift.
Lantana camara (common lantana) is a species of flowering plant/shrub within the verbena family (Verbenaceae), native to the American tropics and Caribbean.
Other common names of L. camara include Spanish flag, big-sage (Malaysia), Putush (West Bengal), wild-sage, red-sage, white-sage (Caribbean), korsu wiri or korsoe wiwiri (Suriname), tickberry (South Africa), Kashi Kothan (Maldives), West Indian lantana, umbelanterna, and Gu Phool in Assam, and Thirei in Manipur.
- Handmade Supply
- Craft type: Cross stitch, Embroidery, Needlepoint
- Primary colour: Mixture of colours
- Materials: DMC Thread, Aida 14ct Fabric, Embroidery Needle, Thread Sorter, Cross Stitch Pattern, and Storage Bag
- Design Size: 27 x 20 cm
- Ships worldwide from LONDON, United Kingdom
27 x 20 cm (10.6' x 7.9' ins) when finished on 14 count Aida.
Number of colours: 7
West Indian Lantana Cross Stitch Kit
Cross Stitch Kit includes:
- Cross stitch pattern
- Aida fabric 14 ct (White)
- DMC thread
- Storage bag
Stitch of Paradise gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 21 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Stitch of Paradise don't accept cancellations.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
For more information see Stitch of Paradise FAQs